[Nfbf-l] State School

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 02:16:52 UTC 2011

I will agree with you there, but don't think so much that it has to do with
what school they attend as it has to do with their parents and the
non-availability of mentoring.
Sherri
Please help blind people in your local area achieve their dreams by visiting
http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/Sherri.Brun
Thank you.

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world. Integrity is
what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one is paying
attention.
Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com