[Nfbf-l] Putting your money where your mouth is

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 18:38:50 UTC 2011

Oh Eric, I forgot to mention that while I have been busy doing the work for
the blind in  Florida, I had a dual transplant, multiple hospital stays, 9
major abdominal surgeries in 2 years time with many follow up and hospital
stays for issues. I have been diagnosed with a paralyzed bladder, nerve
damage to my intestinal and stomach walls(gastroparesis). My food is unable
to digest properly which causes multiple problems for me at times, no
circulation in my lower extremities, heart abnormalities , neuropathy
throughout my body and  too many other issues too numerous to even mention,
I take 50, yes 50 medications a day, not to mention the extra ones for pain
for the days I hurt too badly to go out and keep advocating, so I can  keep
on keeping on, all the while doing the afore mentioned work that I do, I
suppose I am a slacker to someone like yourself and the work you do for the
beautiful state of California!
I will try from here on out to do as you suggest and "Put my money where my
mouth is"! KH----- Original Message  -----