[Nfbf-l] Legislative committee meeting 8/21

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 14 00:55:01 UTC 2011

Denise,

Carrie Zubillaga, Gainesville Chapter President, will be representing our
chapter.  She has no Email access.  Contact her with call in instructions
and an overview of the Legislative committee.  The number is (904) 964-7679.

Judy Hamilton
Gainesville Chapter Secretary

Chapter presidents should let me know the contact information for the
member that has agreed to be on this committee and it can be you.

> The call in information will be sent later. Let me know your what you
would like placed on the agenda. Please let me who will call in.