[Nfbf-l] Legislative committee meeting 8/21

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Sun Aug 14 02:29:30 UTC 2011

Thanks

Sent from Denise's Palm Pre On Aug 13, 2011 8:55 PM, Judith Hamilton <jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net> wrote:

Denise,

Carrie Zubillaga, Gainesville Chapter President, will be representing our

chapter.  She has no Email access.  Contact her with call in instructions

and an overview of the Legislative committee.  The number is (904) 964-7679.

Judy Hamilton

Gainesville Chapter Secretary

Chapter presidents should let me know the contact information for the

member that has agreed to be on this committee and it can be you.

> The call in information will be sent later. Let me know your what you

would like placed on the agenda. Please let me who will call in.

> Feel free to contact me with questions or comments.

> Thanks,&nbsp;

> Denise Valkema, NFBF legislative chair

> 305-972-8529

> Valkemadenise at aol.com