[Nfbf-l] Fundraising Committee conference call

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 29 22:00:34 UTC 2011

Gina,

I am writing on behalf of Carrie Zubillaga, Chapter President.
Kathy Roskos, who is our chapter Treasurer and fundraising committee chair
would like to be part of the Fundraising Committee and participate in
tonight's meeting.

Thank you,
Judy Hamilton
Gainesville Chapter Secretary

<NFBF-Leaders at yahoogroups.com>
> Date: 8/29/2011 9:01:03 AM
> Subject: [Nfbf-l] Fundraising Committee conference call
>
> Hello everyone.
> At 7:55pm please dial Toll - 1 (570) 310-0130 and access code 612111#. We
need to start promptly at 8pm.
> If you do not have unlimited long distance included in your phone plan,
please let me know, so we can a arrange a 3-way.