[Nfbf-l] Fundraising Committee conference call

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 00:59:50 UTC 2011

Sorry I was not able to call in but let me know what happened.

Denise
3059728529

Sent from Denise's Palm Pre On Aug 29, 2011 9:17 AM, Gina Minichiello <minichiellog at comcast.net> wrote:

anksHello everyone.

At 7:55pm please dial Toll - 1 (570) 310-0130 and access code 612111#. We need to start promptly at 8pm.

If you do not have unlimited long distance included in your phone plan, please let me know, so we can a arrange a 3-way.

I'm hoping we can come up with a fundraiser that make money for our affiliate and the chapters.

Gina Minichiello

NFBF Fundraising Committee Chairperson

Greater Jacksonville Chapter, Treasurer

Florida Disabled Citizens for Progress