[Nfbf-l] Raffle tickets deadline approaching

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Thu Dec 8 01:58:15 UTC 2011

Hello everyone
The drawing for the IPad 2 raffle is Saturday, December 17.
Please get your tickets turned into your chapter by this weekend.
Try to have your tickets and money in the mail no later than Monday, so they will be received in time for the drawing.
Please keep selling. What great holiday gifts these IPads will make.
It only takes one ticket to win. That's all I bought to win the Daytona Beach Chapter raffle.
Chapters and divsions can also purchase these.

Two chances to win an IPad 2 $5.00 per ticket.

Mail tickets to:
NFBF
Gloria Mills Hicks, Treasurer
3708 West Bay to Bay Blvd.
Tampa, Florida 33269

Thanks for all your hard work.

Gina Minichiello
NFBF Fundraising Committee Chairperson
Greater Jacksonville Chapter, Treasurer
Florida Disabled Citizens for Progress
minichiellog at comcast.net
904-571-9117

I GoodSearch & GoodShop for the Florida Disabled Citizens for Progress
Shop for the cause online at www.goodShop.com, or
just searching the Internet with www.goodSearch.com.
All of your favorite merchants are there, and a percentage of your purchase will help so many.