[Nfbf-l] Raffle Tickets

Lenora J. Marten bluegolfshoes at aol.com
Fri Dec 9 12:58:37 UTC 2011

Wow Jean, you guys are doing awesome with the raffle tickets!
We had a great time at the Daytona Beach Chapter party! Thanks
so much for including us! It's always great to connect with another
chapter and see friends that we don't get to see very often. The
party was spectacular! Great food, music for dancing, caroling and
even some karaoke. Peter was the perfect MC, keeping things
hopping throughout the evening and Jean... you were so busy...
helping out with whatever needed to be done. The Daytona Beach
Chapter certainly knows how to throw a party!!

Lenora