[Nfbf-l] downloading books from BARD

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Sat Dec 24 14:57:54 UTC 2011

Hi Kathy,

First open Windows Explorer.

then what I do is create a folder on the destination cartridge or flas drive
with the name of the book.

then I go to the zipped folder in the NLS dowload folder and right click
your mouse and down arrow until you hear Extract.  Click on this and it will
bring up the Extraction wizard.  follow the prompts where it will ask you
where you want to put the files and go to your book folder on your cartridge
or flash drive.

When I am done I move the book from the NLS folder to an archive folder I
created so I will know I already copied it to a flash drive and it leaves
the NLS folder empty.

Hope this helps.

Merry christmas,

JODY