[Nfbf-l] downloading books from BARD

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 15:08:44 UTC 2011

First things first, Merry Christmas Eve to you, Kathy.  Ok, so
you want help with a book?  No problem.  First you have to put
the cursor on the Zip file by arrowing down to that file.  Next,
you go through your Menu Bar and fine the extract or some button
similar.  Then you hit Enter on that button and it should extract
a bunch of files from that folder.  I used Windows Explorer to
extract files from thee Zip folder.  The thing you have to
remember is that windows explorer works better than anything on
the block.
Beth