[Nfbf-l] downloading books from BARD

john schwery jschwery at embarqmail.com
Sat Dec 24 23:50:32 UTC 2011

Kathy, I would suggest creating a folder on your
drive or cartridge.  After seeing all of those
files after extraction, select them all and copy
them into the folder you created.  You can use
the key combination, control and the letter a to
select all of the files.  Then, you can use the
keys control and the letter c to copy the files
to the clipboard.  then, navigate to the drive or
cartridge and into the folder you created.  Then,
you can use the keys control and the letter v to
paste the selected files into the folder.  Let us know if this works.