[Nfbf-l] wanted musicans in so. fl

Bill Kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Sat Dec 31 16:00:50 UTC 2011

Hi all,
I am looking for musicians here in so. broward, or n. dade to try to put together a rehersal band.  I am a sax player and would like to find a few other players to get together and just have some fun playing together.  I have found its sometimes hard to just blend in with a group who can read music and comunicate with a nod or a look so I thought I would try here.  Any piano, guitar, drum players out there who might be interested.  I am trying to put something together with the lighthouse in broward and haven't had much interest as of yet.  For now its just me and a trumpet player butI am hopefull
If interested please get back to me directly at williamkociaba at comcast.net or my cel which is 954-801-6322
thanks and a happy new year to us all
Bill

Bill Kociaba