[Nfbf-l] learning languages

Bill Kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Sat Dec 31 16:28:50 UTC 2011

Hi all,
Does anyone out there know of a good language learning system? Course series of cds or whatever?  Only thing I have seen is the spanish course through Hadley and that only seems to cover the basics.
Or as an alternative if there is someone local here in Broward who speaks French or Russian or even Spanish that would be willing to tutor me one on one I would be interested.  I am a personal fittness trainer and massage therapist and would be willing to work out some kind of barter system.
Happy new year
Bill
954-801-6322
Bill Kociaba