[Nfbf-l] In Honor Of Our History Making Event

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 01:48:59 UTC 2011

Please Patricia, how were you suppose to know this if you are not interested
in stock car racing and have been blind since you were a little girl! Vicki
asked the same thing when I bought her that ride with a pro in Orlando and
she is sighted a few years back as well! She always wanted to ride in a
stock car so I checked it out and made it happen for her.  The first thing
she asked the pro driver was "Why do we have to climb in the window to get
in" she 2 was as worried about her rear end sticking out for the world to
see and me to photo for all others that missed it as well! LOL! did you
finally get the IRS information for the disabled? Will you be on for
Thursday?  Please  let me know Madam! KH
----- Original Message -----From: "Patricia A. Lipovsky"
<plipovsky at cfl.rr.com>
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 8:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Nfbf-l] In Honor Of Our History Making Event

Oh my goodness, well you can tell I don't know anything about race cars or
stock cars.  I've never seen one, so didn't know that they didn't have
doors.  Thanks for clearing that up for me, and please excuse my ignorance.