[Nfbf-l] In Honor Of Our History Making Event

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 17:56:10 UTC 2011

In a nascar stock car there are no doors. The roll cage is built in first
and the body of the car is mounted after that. To get in you crawl through
the  window and opening in the roll cage and slide into the 5 point harness
seat and  then you get strapped in very tight. The only new addition since
the good old  days is the addition of the Honz device to keep your head from
turning in any  direction too far thus limiting head and neck injuries.
Dwight

In a message dated 1/31/2011 6:47:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,