[Nfbf-l] Blind people dating blind people

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 04:19:38 UTC 2011

Btw, RJ, and others,
There is a good book about living and loving with disabilities.  It's
called "Enabling Romance" and it's by Ken Kroll and Erica Klein.  It
has a section in there about blindness and visual disabilities.  There
is a great chapter in the beginning about how disabled people are
considered to be "neutered."  If anyone hasany questions, just ask.
Ask me anything.  I'm in a relationship with a totally blind
boyfriend, and we have all the fun joking around on the phone, and our
blindness doesn't bond us as much as the cultural differences we
share.
Beth