[Nfbf-l] {Disarmed} Orlando's letter responding to the Governors response today about our High speed transportation project!

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 01:00:09 UTC 2011

Hello all! I am forwarding this from a member of the CNU, I am a member as
well of this organization. It is "The Congress for new Urbanism". The letter
below is from Orlando's Mayor Buddy Dyer about his concerns of what the
Governor had stated today about his decision to not move forward  on this
project! I have left the names intact for you to read as well and if you
would like to know more about the CNU, please call Rick Geller as his name
is listed at the bottom.Please read through ththis discussion has been going
on  all day with our members. Sincerely, your friend in the cause, Kirk
Harmon

RESPONSE FROM THE MAYOR OF ORLANDO BELOW.

-WILLIAM

William E. Roll, Jr., AICP

Director of Systems Planning Services

Associate Principal

Tindale-Oliver & Associates, Inc.
1000 N. Ashley Dr., Suite 100
Tampa, FL 33602
P: 813.224.8862, ext. 222

F: 813.226.2106
wroll at tindaleoliver.com
www.tindaleoliver.com

The information contained in this e-mail and all attachments is confidential
and intended only for the use of the recipient.  It is not intended for
transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized person.  If you are not the
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please relay to the sender that you have
received this communication in error, then delete the e-mail and any
attachments.  Thank you.