[Nfbf-l] High speed transportation contacts to call!

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 17:44:57 UTC 2011

Hello  my friends, I had sent out my last post in reference to this
critical issue without  these very important contacts. So, here are the
contacts of most importance that we need to contact via their email or call
number so we may let the Governor understand the people's opinions on his
poorly thought out decision to scrap this projec! We only have a week to
make a difference, so Please take a minute or two to make a  change for our
future in this great State of ours! Thanks, Kirk

KirkKirk Harmon
President & CEO
Florida Disabled Citizens
for Progress