[Nfbf-l] FORD and their partnership with disabled Vets and their family's!

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 03:53:57 UTC 2011

Hello all! I thought I would pass this along to all in case any of you or
your members might qualify for these savings with FORD products! Your friend
in the cause, Kirk
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 1:37 PM
Subject: PVA Member Discount: Ford Motor Company

Dear PVA Members,

Welcome to the Ford Motor Company's X-Plan Partner Recognition Vehicle
Purchase Program!

Paralyzed Veterans of America is now enrolled in Ford Motor Company's X-Plan
Partner Recognition Program.

Below you'll find a brief overview of the program and information regarding
the website.

Program Overview:

The Ford Motor Company Partner Recognition Program provides exclusive
savings on eligible Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles to Partner employees,
retirees (limited to two Personal Identification Numbers (PINs) per calendar
year) and to members of the employee's household - that means any family
member, friend, roommate, etc. who lives with the Partner employee can
participate as long as their valid driver's license proves household status.

Ford Motor Company's success is largely the result of our special
relationship with our Partner organizations. In appreciation, the X-Plan
Partner Recognition Program offers PVA Members and employees the opportunity
to purchase or lease Ford Motor Company vehicles at exclusive prices.

X-Plan Partner Program Benefits:

Exclusive Pricing. The Plan price is established before customers visit the
dealership, so they don't have to negotiate.

Exceptionally Simple. The Plan price is clearly marked on the vehicle
invoice. The customer will simply ask for a copy of the invoice to confirm
special pricing.

Great Value. The Plan price is at or below dealer invoice price and is
available in addition to most other publicly offered programs.

X-Plan is Available on a Wide Variety of Ford Products!

Ford Motor Company provides a wide selection of products to fit every taste
and budget. Use your X-Plan Partner Recognition privileges

What MEMBERS & EMPLOYEES can do at www.fordpartner.com, after logging in
using PVA's unique Partner Code (Contact PVA Membership for access code @
1-800-424-8200):

a.. Research vehicle specific X-Plan pricing and incentives
b.. Review the latest vehicle product information
c.. View the complete Partner Recognition Program process, rules and helpful
FAQs
d.. Generate PINs for exclusive X-Plan vehicle pricing
Follow these simple steps to X-Plan savings:

1.. Visit www.fordpartner.com and enter your Partner Code - (Contact PVA
Membership for access code @ 1-800-424-8200)
2.. Select the "PINs" tab from the top navigation
3.. Enter the last four digits of your Social Security (or Social Insurance)
Number; and your name, address, city, state (or province) and ZIP (or
postal) code to obtain your PIN
4.. Print your PIN Certificate and bring it along when visit a participating
dealer
5.. Identify yourself as a X-Plan Partner Recognition participant, and
provide the last four digits of your Social Security (or Social Insurance)
Number and your PIN to confirm eligibility
6.. Provide proof of employment or organization membership with a recent
organization I.D. card, pay stub, W-2 (or T4) form or health care card
7.. Select an X-Plan eligible vehicle and ask for a copy of the invoice to
confirm X-Plan pricing
8.. Complete the purchase or lease agreement and arrange for delivery
9.. Sign the AXZD-Plans Pricing Agreement and Customer Cash Payment
Authorization form

Kirk Harmon
President & CEO
Florida Disabled Citizens