[Nfbf-l] {Disarmed} Re: [NFBF-Leaders] Cruise with guide dogs

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 04:53:09 UTC 2011

Okay in the name of positivity, I believe the cost might be prohibitive.
Guess it's worth looking in to though. We wouldn't have to do hospitality,
because that's available all over the ship. There are ships that go out of
Ft. Lauderdale as well as Cape Canaveral.

Sherri
Have you visited my personal page at
http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/Sherri.Brun
If so, Thank you for changing what it means to be blind.
If not, please go there now!
Thank you.
flmom2006 at gmail.com