[Nfbf-l] NFB agenda available online

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 10:38:36 UTC 2011

The time of our up-coming National Convention at the Rosen Shingle Creek is
fast approaching. The agenda is available online now. You can go to the
following link, 2011 NFB National Convention Agenda (.doc) or if that does
not work go to www.nfb.org and download the agenda as a Word document. There
is also a first-timer's guide to the convention available from the same site
in Word and audio format. The agenda is also available on Newsline by
pressing 5 off the main menu and then 4. If your e-mail is associated with
your Newsline account, you can then have it sent to you by pressing pound 9.
I went through the entire agenda last night and found all kinds of exciting
things to do. Happy listening or reading!

Sherri

Have you visited my personal page at
http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/Sherri.Brun
If so, Thank you for changing what it means to be blind.
If not, please go there now!
Thank you.
flmom2006 at gmail.com