[Nfbf-l] technology related seminars at NFBF conventions

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jun 8 12:04:17 UTC 2011

Hi Kitty,

Thank you so much.  I've always enjoyed presenting technology like this
because we can actually demonstrate it quite often making it possible to
show how it might be used.  Apple TV was an exception because it isn't
portable at all but it is one of the neatest devices we've gotten in a
while.

You and Joe are always so nice and friendly.  You two always make it a point
to say hello when you are nearby.  I just think that is great and we thank
you for being that way.  I will say hi to my wife Kim for you.

Take care,
Jim