[Nfbf-l] NFB-related trivia

Kathy Roskos kroskos at cox.net
Fri Jun 10 01:07:06 UTC 2011

On Saturday at our Gainesville Chapter monthly meeting, we would like to give out some door prizes to our attendees.  The idea was proposed that we use some NFB-related trivia questions to determine winners of the prizes.  The idea seemed to be so much fun for the State Convention, we thought we would try a similar activity.

We are putting out the request for any of you to offer us suggestions for trivia questions for our meeting.  Please provide answers as well as questions, since I doubt I would know the answers myself.  Only Judy Hamilton and myself subscribe to the list serve right now, so we will be the secret answer holders.

We know there are many of you out there with very creative and imaginative minds, so please Help!