[Nfbf-l] My national convention plans

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 15 14:41:42 UTC 2011

Good morning list.

I need some suggestions on how to pull things together for the national
convention.

First, I'd like to share a room with someone if possible as I think that
will be less stressful than trying to go back and forth to convention from
Daytona Beach.

If I take Greyhound what would be the best way for getting from the station
to the hotel since it's quite a distance as I discovered this morning.  I've
have not as of this moment been able to get the schedules and fares.

I already have my registration and banquet ticket taken care of.

I've not heard if our chapter has any plans for the other logistics.

Any help with the arrangements I need to make would be appreciated.  I would
like to get it all wrapped up this week and am looking forward to the
convention which will be my second national.

Bill Outman

Secretary, Greater Daytona Beach Chapter

National Federation of the Blind

Email: woutman at earthlink.net

Phone: (386) 756-0835

Cell: (386) 852-2383