[Nfbf-l] a new guy saying Hi

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Sat Jun 25 13:11:20 UTC 2011

I am looking forward to meeting you and welcome to list.

Denise

-- Sent from Denise's Palm Pre
On Jun 24, 2011 6:25 PM, bill kociaba <williamkociaba at comcast.net> wrote:

My name is Bill Kociaba and I am in Hollywood. I am attending the convention

in Orlando. My first NFB event.  I am a former health club owner and a

massage therapist and personal trainer(for more than 30 years).  I already

know a few of you from the sports and rec. list but wanted to join this list

as well.  Is there anyone out there that I know/ knows me?   I would look

forward to meeting some of you in Orlando.  The net is great for staying in

contact with people but its so much nicer to be face to face with someone.

Great to meet you all

Bill

Nfbf-l at nfbnet.org