[Nfbf-l] a new guy saying Hi

Lenora J. Marten bluegolfshoes at aol.com
Sat Jun 25 15:45:56 UTC 2011

Hi Bill the new guy!

Welcome! Orange you glad you're in Florida? I will be at
convention in Orlando with my sons John and Eric from
Saturday to Saturday. My husband, Larry will only be there
until Monday afternoon as he must return to work. Larry,
Eric and myself live in Jacksonville and John lives in Texas.
We're all quite active with NFB so I'm sure we'll run
into each other. I look forward to meeting you in person.

See ya soon!

Lenora

----- Original Message ----- From: "bill kociaba" <williamkociaba at comcast.net>