[Nfbf-l] Sight is Required

Tara Prakash Tripathi taraprakash at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 23:22:57 UTC 2011

In fact you should think from the perspective of civil rights. There was a
time when people of a specific race could not do a lot of things they would
have wanted to. They didn't change their color, they managed to change the
world. Same thing about women, gays, jews, all kind of people have been
discriminated against at some point in history for being different. In place
of counting our limitations, we should point fingers at the environment that
imposes limitations. Can we do everything using nonvisual means? I am sure
some day we will. Or the work on the bionic eye is progressing rapidly. So
chill out, join the movement, better days are on their way.