[Nfbf-l] Sight is Required

Matt Roberts blindbiker at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 26 23:29:05 UTC 2011

On Jun 26, 2011, at 6:44 PM, petercerullo at aol.com wrote:

> Blind Biker let me return the favor by re-igniting your passion by reminding you of all the remarkable accomplishments that you have achieved over the last decade.  Open up your mind's eye and allow yourself to see the possibilities.  Stay Solid and Stand Strong.

I'm glad you got to ride a motorcycle.  The only way I'll be able to ride the way I want is to see.  Most motorcycle riders don't choose to give me rides on their bikes. They consider me a liability risk, and are afraid if something happens a lawsuit will be filed.  I'd never do that, I don't believe in it!
The only way I'll experience it is to travel to another state and spend time there.  That takes money, and that's where my money will need to go.

Matt Roberts blindbiker at yahoo.com