[Nfbf-l] Sight is Required

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 00:02:55 UTC 2011

Sight is not required, to love, to care for others. I'm blessed in that I
was born this way, I was born with the caractoristic of blindness, and I
would not change it for anything in the world. Yes, I'd loved to see my
nieces, but I know I'd be disappointed, if for a brief moment I could see,
then I'd get so use to seeing that I'd take it for granted, then I'd become
blind and loose all hope. Rather than dwell on the fact I can't see, I think
of ways I can help my blind friends cope with their blindness!