[Nfbf-l] Hi to the new guy Bill

Tom & Debbie Ryan seekers2 at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 28 15:27:17 UTC 2011

    Hello Bill:
We have spoken on the telephone several months ago.
Welcome to the list and I am glad you are attending the Convention.
Once you see how great we are from the other friends of yoursLOL  perhaps you will take up the invitation to come to a local Chapter Meeting.
Another “new guy” from our area will be there named Ben so perhaps you will see each other among all the hundreds of people.
It is wonderful and a real treat but this year Tom and I can not attend due to health issues that came up unwanted and on top of that his job with the Feds refused his request for leave.
Thus with conditions out of our control we will not be in Orlando, this year.
We look forward to seeing you and your family in July or August at our local Chapter meeting.
     Warmest Regards,
     The Ryan’s and Greater Groward Chapter
     954-442-1855 Phone Line