[Nfbf-l] Hi to the new guy Bill

Bill Kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Tue Jun 28 18:09:45 UTC 2011

Hi,
Yes I remember our conversation.  I am afraid its very hard to make one of
the local meetings though I will try.  I am looking forward to next week and
was hoping to meet you both there but I guess if I want to meet you I will
have tomake one of the local meetings.  Hope you get past the health issues.
Bill
Bill Kociaba
CRUISEONE
Bill at Ycruise.com