[Nfbf-l] Joyce Hildreth Resigns

Toni King tkk at samobile.net
Thu Dec 20 13:12:07 UTC 2012

Yes this information is correct and she was appointed interim ED by the
new department of education director that is from a state where they
did just that consolidated the services.  So yes this is a real possibility
The wheels are already in motion. If we are not real careful this fear
could be a reality .
I sure hope those who pushed so hard for changes are aware of how
serious these changes could be.
Take Care,
Toni