[Nfbf-l] Joyce Hildreth Resigns

Craig Kiser sckiser55 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 20 13:40:10 UTC 2012

I agree that it is premature to read anything more into this than
it being an interim move while the investigations continue.  In
order to move DBS it would require action by the Florida
Legislature since DBS is created as a division by Florida
Statutes and Federal law requires any change in structure to
first go to the Rehab Council and public hearings must be held
around the state to hear from consumers.   Craig