[Nfbf-l] Joyce Hildreth Resigns

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 14:37:32 UTC 2012

I know there have been protests and I don't want to see the cost if Living increase lessened or eliminated. I think this last raise is the first in several years, right? Anyway, there are worse possible consequences. I agree with Jim; contact your CongressCritter and let him or know your thoughts. It is important that those without huge resources and lobbyists on our payroll don't get thrown under the bus for the sake if a less than adequate "deal."

Dan

Sent from my iPhone