[Nfbf-l] movingg to florida

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 13 18:53:09 UTC 2012

Hi, Jessica.

We would be pleased to have you as a visitor and possible member at the
Greater Daytona Beach Chapter.

May is also the month for our state convention and I expect details on that
to be forthcoming shortly.  It will be held over Memorial Day weekend.

I have Skype on my computer but don't have any experience with it yet.

Could you tell us a bit more about yourself?

William H. "Bill" Outman
Secretary, Greater Daytona Beach Chapter