[Nfbf-l] movingg to florida

Jessica Pitzer rolosgirl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 20:35:27 UTC 2012

I am 22, have a 4 and a half month old baby, 2 toy poodles a shih tzu,
am on the list for a standard poodle guide dog, have a fiancee and we
live with my mom and step dad to save money and becuase my mom and I
are best friends. we're coming down in april to look for a house in an
area with good transit, sidewalks, etc.