[Nfbf-l] Invitation to Veterans for The Veterans Celebration

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Mon Jun 11 18:34:52 UTC 2012

____________________________________
 From: president at nabv.org
To: dandrews at visi.com
CC: nablindvets at AOL.COM,  REPCODDS at AOL.COM
Sent: 6/11/2012 2:00:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight  Time
Subj: Invitation to Veterans for The Veterans Celebration

2012 NFB National Convention Announcement!
Hello All My Fellow Veterans,
Please remember that you are invited to participate in the  Veterans
Celebration on Tuesday July 3, 2012
At approximately 9:55 AM in the General Session Ball Room  right after the
Texas opening ceremony. All Veterans
In attendance are invited to participate. You don't have to  be a blind  or
visually impaired Veteran to participate.
If you served in the Armed Forces of the United States YOU  ARE INVITED to
participate in the Veterans Celebration!!!
We will form up at about 9:15 AM to the right hand side of  the stage as
you are looking at it when entering the ball room.
At 9:40 AM I will give all in attendance instructions as to  how the
process will work for getting on and off the stage.  Please
Spread the word that ALL VETERANS are invited to join us in  this
celebration.
Thank you in advance for your service.
Dwight

Dwight D.  Sayer