[Nfbf-l] IG's office report, re: Division of blind services contact info. to follow up

Elizabeth Bowden elizabeth at bowdenscomputers.com
Wed Jun 27 15:01:07 UTC 2012

The report was sent to the list by someone, but got stuck in transit because it was so large.  I am providing contact info in case anyone would like to contact the Governor's office, or the senate or house, regarding the report ynce it is sent.

Office of Governor Rick Scott
State of Florida
The Capitol
400 S. Monroe St.
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0001

(850) 488-7146

 Click Here to Email Governor Rick Scott

Senators list

http://www.flsenate.gov/Senators/#main

to search for your senator use this link

http://www.flsenate.gov/senators/find#main

House of representatives

a.. To locate and contact your local Representative, try our Find Your Representative feature.
a.. If you know your local Representative but don't have their contact information, visit our Representatives page and select the
Member you wish to reach.
a.. Committee and support staff, download the