[Nfbf-l] Stand your ground and s2188

john schwery jschwery at embarqmail.com
Thu Mar 22 20:04:01 UTC 2012

In an attempt to make this relevant,I will say
that I know of a blind guy who lives in Alabama
who defended his property with a shotgun.  He
heard somebody on his property who should not
have been there and shot at him.  It has been a
few years since I heard the story so I don't
remember if he hit the guy or not.  The county
sheriff knew him and had no problem with him
shooting a gun.  If guns are banned, the criminals will still have them.