[Nfbf-l] Stand your ground and s2188

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Fri Mar 23 14:15:12 UTC 2012

Hello sherri,

You wrote " If people can place suspicion on a black kid walking home from
the store with Skittles and a can of iced tea, when will they also decide
that because we are blind or otherwise disabled, our lives aren't worth as
much or maybe we don't have as much to contribute. It's a slippery slope we
are on and that slope affects the blind."

Criminal behavior is criminal behavior.  Unfortunately it happens every day
by all sorts of people.  I think that when the crinimal behavior happens by
someone abusing their authority they should suffer the consequences and even
more since they abused power.

How ab out the blind guy in Philadelphia who looked like an easy target for
a mugger.  The blind guy was attacked and what the mugger didn't know was
the years of martial arts training the blind guy had.  the mugger never had
a chance.

JODY