[Nfbf-l] clarification

Tara Prakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 03:16:53 UTC 2012

I appreciate that and have been trying to kill the thread in the interest of
the list rules. And after a nice doze of abuses from Kirk, I find myself
enriched, as far as vocabulary is concerned. Talking about making
assumptions about people that are patently untrue, I would like to clarify
for the list that I am a citizen of this country so going to use the
suitcase right here. This land is my land ... So, hopefully I and Kirk,
along with the rest of NFB family,  will continue to fight together on
blindness related issues. I apologize for the wrong judgment I made.