[Nfbf-l] do we really want hate and anger on our list?

craig kiser sckiser55 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 24 03:21:58 UTC 2012

An excellent observation.  We have serious issues here in Florida
regarding the blind which we need to address.  For example, the
Director of Blind Services has stated she does not intend to
continue funding NFB Newsline.  Hundreds of us use it daily and
they belong to both NFBF and FCB as well as Blinded Veterans.  We
need to present a united front to preserve it.  And that is only
one of the pressing issues.  Craig