[Nfbf-l] Be part of the World!

Matt Roberts blindbikernfb at cfl.rr.com
Sat Mar 24 16:57:33 UTC 2012

I'm replying to Kirk and Sheri's messages in this message.

Sheri,

There are many problems with newsline, and it is based on an old idea.  Newspapers eventually will cease to exist as we have known them, because not as many people are reading them as in the past.  The internet is becoming more and more a part of our lives.  IF people don't have computers, it's their choice.  The mainstream world will not stand still because someone doesn't choose to keep up!

Kirk,

Smart phones have evolved and have become more userfriendly, while newsline has not.
--
Matt Roberts