[Nfbf-l] Newsline Availability

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 16:12:59 UTC 2012

Jody, I would also like to say that since I have worked with newsline, I
have realized what a great tool       newsline is to get interest in so many
people about other blind tools that is available to them as well as advocacy
organizations such as the NFB that these individuals were not even aware of.
So, in this respect newsline is a great source of information other than a
paper service as it really is a great source to inform the blind and low
vision about their community's and  what is available to them. This you
won't get in any other paper service!  Kirk