[Nfbf-l] Latest special from Norwegian Cruise Lines so get read to book your cruise for the NFB of Florida Sail away convention 2014

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 16 16:43:00 UTC 2012

Good morning Leaders of the NFB of Florida:
Please get this information out to your chapter members and also to your friends and family that would like to sail with us during the 2014 State Convention.
Remember you must book through me.
If you want to call ahead and give me all your information, I can book it for you during the special week.
I do not want to confuse anyone. You can book your cruise anytime between now and 10/1/2013, but a few things if you wait until the last minute:
1.  If you wait until the last minute to book you will not be able to do a payment plan.2.  You will not qualify for the extras which might not be available then.
Okay here it is the special from Norwegian Cruise Lines.
Dates to book for the Cruise for the extras  11/21-11/27/2012
Extra on board credit up to $250 per stateroom not per person, if you are a latitudes member, which means you have sailed with Norwegian before, you may also qualify for other specials as well.
Please do not wait until the last minute to book this.
Call me today, give me your names of all people traveling, given names and not Joe if it is Joseph, dates of birth for everyone, addresses, credit card information.
That is the easiest way to do it.
You do not need a passport to book the trip, but you will need the passport to go on the trip.
Also, please let your people know, I am blind and also a member, I am getting people telling me, I have questions I am blind. (Rofl) Well so am I.
Have a great Thanksgiving to you all from Nelson (my husband and my best friend), and my little boy, Maxx (The best guide dog in the world), and now new blogger, yes, I have taught Maxx to type, he is so smart.  LOL
NOT, if anyone is interested, I do have a blog www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com and anyone can subscribe to get the latest and greatest information. I wanted to change it up a little bit, getting boring, and got the idea from my guide dog school talk list, that we have dog chat sometimes, so now whenever Maxx goes on a trip with me, I type as though Maxx was writing it.  As a guide dog might type it.
People like it.
FYI, I may or may not bring my dog haven't decided yet, I want to be able to focus on our group.
Also, I could use some help here if any of your gadget people would know the answer. I am always looking for a walkie talkie kind of gadget that is not expensive, and doesn't have to worry about it needing wifi or something, that way I can communicate on the cruise with you guys if I am not in an area and you need something from me.
Just a thought.
Thanks in advance.
Your sister in the NFB

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Echevarria Travel and proud member of the National Federation of the Blind will be holding a year round fundraiser for the http://www.NFBNY.org after Hurricane Sandy and other resources. Any vacation package booked between November 6 2012-November 6, 2013 and vacation must be traveled no later than 12/30/2014 a percentage of my earnings will go to the affiliate.  Also is you book a Sandals for couples or Beaches for families and friends resorts vacation, $100.00 per booking will go to the affiliate as well.  You do not need to be a member of the NFB.org, just book through us.
Thank you.