[Nfbf-l] article 2 on DBS contracts

Joanne King jdking09 at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 16 18:15:40 UTC 2012

Everyone should know that in the Rehab Act still states client choice for
training. That means that a rehab center is not your only choice.  You can
get training even with a private vender.  I don't consider rehab centers
private venders.  Are there any public venders?
A private vender comes to you even at your own home.