[Nfbf-l] Cruise video

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 17 19:08:22 UTC 2012

I have similar videos on angeldn3 my youtube page to other Norwegian Cruise Ships, which are very similar, to the rooms especially the accessible staterooms.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3JziItMYls
This is one of the balcony rooms we had on the Epic.
Also, here is the video from Great Stirrup Cay from our trip to the Bahamas in April 2012.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQo3KUnOL5k

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Echevarria Travel and proud member of the National Federation of the Blind will be holding a year round fundraiser for the http://www.NFBNY.org after Hurricane Sandy and other resources. Any vacation package booked between November 6 2012-November 6, 2013 and vacation must be traveled no later than 12/30/2014 a percentage of my earnings will go to the affiliate.  Also is you book a Sandals for couples or Beaches for families and friends resorts vacation, $100.00 per booking will go to the affiliate as well.  You do not need to be a member of the NFB.org, just book through us.
Thank you.