[Nfbf-l] Cruise Cabins Are Double Occupancy

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Tue Nov 20 03:59:54 UTC 2012

All please call Cheryl at 631-456-5394 and she will explain double
occupancy for the CruiseVention..

This is not  the same as a hotel when booking.

If you need a  roommate for the CruiseVention state convention please let
us know and we will  find you one.

So again, so  everyone needs to know everyone that is sailing in the room
with them, I can  do separate credit cards for there information, and I can
even call the other  person the day that they want to book to do it, or they
contact me by phone  not by e-mail with all there information.

Again, names,  address, phone number, credit card, e-mail address and dates
of birth for all  accept credit card for the kids and family then there
will be one  card.

Echevarria  Travel Agency

631-456-5394