[Nfbf-l] Thank you to President Hicks and information on when to book

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 23 14:44:46 UTC 2012

Good morning NFB of FL:
I first want to thank the State of Florida for giving me this change to work very hard in making sure this convention goes well for all.
As many of you who read yesterday, I did post the pricing for the cruise.
These rates do not change.
Only rates that do change are the 3 person and more in the room.
I would highly recommend you do the 2 people per room, this is smaller ship and the room in them for 2 is good but for 3 adults or more will be tight, if you have young children then 3 or 4 is good
If you need an accessible stateroom, I highly  suggest you book as soon as you can.
Also, I will post each month the best time to book, because each month the cruise line offers the same promotion.
Which is additional on board credit, possible free upgrades, and additional $300 e-coupons per stateroom to use in photography studio, spa, etc.
So if you were looking to book during the month of October you need to do this by October 31st.
I will make sure that everyone get the same deals, but you need to read the e-mails and stayed tuned for them.
Sincerely,
Your sister in the NFB
Cheryl Echevarria

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Please vote for Echevarria Travel for Best Travel Agency of Long Island 2013, I have made it to the top 10.  You do not have to live on Long Island to vote, you can vote every day until December 12, 2012. Just lick the link and go to vote and search Travel Agent/Agency.Here is the link:  http://vote.longislandpress.com/engine/YourSubmission.aspx?contestid=71122