[Nfbf-l] Group space for friends and family not part of the NFB of FL

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 23 17:02:45 UTC 2012

Good afternoon all:
I have not posted this information yet, due to that fact that I do not want anyone to be confused.
I have held separate group space, for those of you who would like to invite friends and family that do not belong to the NFB of FL, that might want to cruise with us.
I will send this information to Dwight Sayer as well, for posting in the Braille Monitor as well as so that Dan Hicks can send it out to the other state presidents as well.
This part is directly from me, that I will try and make this particular group a fundraiser for the NFB of FL.  So, that way you state affiliate can earn some money as well.
I will also have it on my event page on Echevarria Travel facebook, I will also help with flyers as well for those that need this information.
Again, this is on the same ship and sail date, but held separately for those that either do not belong to the NFB of do not belong to the NFB of FL.
Your sister in the NFB
Cheryl Echevarria

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Please vote for Echevarria Travel for Best Travel Agency of Long Island 2013, I have made it to the top 10.  You do not have to live on Long Island to vote, you can vote every day until December 12, 2012. Just lick the link and go to vote and search Travel Agent/Agency.Here is the link:  http://vote.longislandpress.com/engine/YourSubmission.aspx?contestid=71122